In the area of railway carriage environment the testing laboratory performs the following heating and air conditioning technology tests:
- Tests of heating, ventilation and air conditioning:
- Preheating test,
- Pre-cooling test,
- Regulation test,
- Air circulation test,
- Tests of thermal insulation of carriages:
- Specification of the heat loss coefficient "k".
The tests are performed in compliance with the following documents:
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning:
- ČSN EN 14750-1,
- ČSN EN 14750-2 (for TL1),
- ČSN EN 14813-1,
- ČSN EN 14813-2 (for TL1),
- Thermal insulation properties of carriages:
- ČSN EN 13129-2 (Art. 8.2),
- ČSN EN 14750-2 (Art. 9.1),
- ČSN EN 14813-2 (Art. 9.1),
- UIC 553-1 (Art. 7.2),
- TSI-Freight Wagons (Art. 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206),
- TSI-Rolling Stock (Art. 4.1.11, 4.3.12).
The purpose of the tests is verification of the specified parameters of comfort for passengers and in driver’s cab.