VÚKV a. s. deals in the area of acoustics development of railway vehicles with:
- Proposal of limit values of emitted noise from particular aggregates from the point of view of external noise for various running and stand-by modes of the vehicle defined e.g. by TSI NOI and EN ISO 3095;
- in cooperation with an external subject:
- Internal noise analysis of passenger railway vehicles e.g. according to EN ISO 3381;
- Internal noise analysis in the driver’s cab from the warning horns;
- Sensitiveness analyses, e.g. effects of used materials to the internal noise;
- Suitability assessment of used materials and their comparison.